iPhone users capable of entering the world of cinematography
It is no secret, and most Apple users already know, that their devices are capable, being equipped with the latest technology, to take great photos. Beautiful works of art and photography have been created not from a professional DSLR camera, but rather, on an iPhone.
More surprisingly, is the ability to create top level fully professional videos using only on Apple devices, and now, various megastar and upcoming singers are starting to use this method for their music videos. Including Selena Gomez. In her “Lose You to Love Me” video, the monochromatic shots are interwoven with transition effects, produced in shooting and editing by iPhone.
The newest iPhones (including the upcoming iPhone possible to be called the “iPhone 13”) and iPads that use Apple silicon are making huge strides forward in video production and editing capabilities.
There’s AI, machine learning, neural networking and all kinds of software under the hood that is being extended and improved constantly (in some cases via AI), and all that tech mumbo jumbo adds up to more creative potential and less costs to get in the game at a very high level. No limits.
- What if “Non-human Biologics” are Watching?
- ‘Most Significant Charges Yet’: Trump Indicted for Trying to Overturn 2020 Election
- But what am I?’ Pee-wee Herman creator and star, Paul Reubens dead at 70
- The Congressional Hearing On UFOs Confirmed the Existence of Aliens? Maybe
- The Earthly Frontier: Building a Sustainable Future at Home
Lynxotic may receive a small commission based on any purchases made by following links from this page